Stylish Frames and Custom Lenses
Atlanta Eye Clinic and Windward Eye Care offer the most comprehensive selection of affordable frames and lenses for our North Fulton County, GA, customers. In our optical store at either of our locations, you can choose your favorite frames from our extensive inventory. One of our expert opticians is always on site to assist in selecting your best frame. We have hundreds of frames in stock and update our inventory regularly to ensure we are offering our customers the latest lines of designer eyeglasses. We are constantly adding new and exciting frame lines. Our highly-trained staff helps you select a frame that not only flatters the shape of your face but also provides comfort and accommodates your lens choice.
After selecting your frames, we match them with the latest technology in lens development to complete the perfect “look” for you. We carry many lens designs to maximize your visual needs because we believe that you should not settle for less when it comes to your eyesight. Whether it is Transitions lenses that adapt to the perfect shade so you see with just the right amount of light or advanced non-glare lenses, we carry everything you need.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your New Eyewear
- Start wearing your new glasses immediately
- Wear your new glasses continuously unless prescribed for special use only
- Wear your glasses as close to your face as possible; poor fit can change the prescription
- Clean them regularly with proper solutions and cloths to keep the surface free of debris and smudges
- Progressive lens wearers: Point your nose at reading material and adjust your chin to bring reading materials into sharpest focus
High-quality eyeglasses can’t be delivered in a “fast food” style. Some optical providers offer one-hour service. At Alpharetta Eye Clinic and Windward Eye Care, we think well-fitting glasses with top-of-the-line lenses are worth the wait. We give personalized service which includes custom prescription and fit.
- The experienced doctors at Atlanta Eye Care can determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by our trained technician, who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation – no “older models” or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a U.S. facility where they don’t ship unless they are just right.
- Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don’t own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.
Eyeglasses and Frames: A new pair of glasses can make an incredible difference in your appearance which can boost your confidence. If you haven’t had an eye exam in a while, give us a call at one of our Alpharetta locations. We’ll help you up your “Specs Appeal.” Let us be your family’s eye care team. We stand behind our work. If you live in Roswell, Milton, Johns Creek, or anywhere in North Fulton County, you are conveniently located to visit one of our offices.
“To me, eyewear goes way beyond being a prescription. It’s the most incredible accessory. The shape of a frame or the color of lenses can change your whole appearance.” Vera Wang, Designer
Don’t Forget Your Lenses Too.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eye-wear available anywhere.
All the choices we offer can feel a bit overwhelming. We understand. That’s why our opticians are specifically trained to help you make the best decisions for your unique style, occupation, and hobbies.
We have the best selection of eye-wear and frames in the entire Metro Atlanta area. If you live in Roswell, Marietta, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, Cumming and Suwanee, come here first. You won’t be disappointed with our selection and service. Windward Eye Center & Alpharetta Eye Clinic.