Eyeglasses and Frames
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your New Eyewear
- Start wearing your new glasses immediately
- Wear your new glasses continuously unless prescribed for special use only
- Wear your glasses as close to your face as possible – poor fit can change the prescription
- Clean them regularly with proper solutions and cloths to keep the surface free of debris and smudges
- Progressive Lens Wearers: Point your nose at reading material and adjust your chin to bring reading materials into sharpest focus
Atlanta Eye Care offers a varied selection of affordable eyeglass frames and lenses in Atlanta, GA area. Come by our Optical Store and choose your favorite pair of frames from our wide variety. Our very own optician, can also assist you in selecting the best frame for you from our inventory. We take great care in making our selection of individual frames in order to offer you the latest lines of designer, top quality eyeglasses. We have hundreds of frames in stock and are constantly adding new and exciting frame lines. Our staff is trained to help you select a frame that not only flatters the shape of your face, but one that is also comfortable and properly accommodates your lens choice.
After selecting your frames, we will match them with the latest technology in lens development to complete the perfect "look" for you. We carry many different lens designs and treatments to maximize your visual needs because we believe that you should not settle for less when it comes to your eye sight. Whether it is Transitions lenses that adapt to the perfect shade so you see with just the right amount of light, or advanced non-glare lenses, we carry everything you need to let you see the very best.
Quality Eyeglasses Take a Little Extra Time and Expertise.
If some other optical providers offer One Hour Service, why should you wait? The most common problem we encounter is a patient unhappy with their glasses made at a discounted eyeglass facility. A high quality pair of eyeglasses can't be delivered in a "fast food" style.
- Atlanta Eye Care uses years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by our trained technician, who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation - no "older models" or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a US facility where they don't ship unless they are just right.
Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don't own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.
Don't forget your lenses too.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
All the choices we offer can feel a bit overwhelming – we understand. That’s why our opticians are specifically trained to help you make the best decisions for your unique style, occupation and hobbies.
[su_column size="1/2"][/su_column] [/su_row]
You can expect the following at White Eye Care Center
- Quality eyewear and lenses
- Frame and Lens Guarantees
- Hundreds of frames in stock
- Made expertly and exactly to your prescription
- Friendliest Staff in West Virginia