New Lens Technology
SINGLE VISION LENSES:
Single vision lenses provide the best visual solution for those who experience either of the following:
- Have trouble seeing far away
- Have trouble seeing up close
Ask me about specialty lenses for your new frames.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
Our philosophy when prescribing glasses is to educate you on the differences in design and quality of lenses available. Superior quality lenses are typically available through large labs and can not be made in just a couple of hours. Some commercial stores offer lenses in an hour or so, but you must understand that you are not receiving the best quality lenses available on the market. We use these larger labs to ensure the best quality lenses. You will not receive these lenses in one hour but we believe the wait is well worth it.
Atlanta Eye Care offers the world’s most advanced progressive lens, for Limitless Vision™. The Varilux S Series™ including:
- Varilux S Design – eliminates swim, and allows your eyes to work better together.
- Varillux S Fit – eliminates swim, allows your eyes to work together and personalizes the lens to your facial features
- Varilux S 4D – eliminates swim, allows your eyes to work together, personalizes the lens to your facial features and provides ability to focus faster for the ultimate in lens personalization.
Progressive lenses are perfect for you if you need help seeing up close, far away and in between. These progressive lenses have no lines.
DIGITALLY SURFACED LENSES:
The latest technology in lenses is digitally surfaced lenses. This involves customizing each lens for your visual needs. These digitally surfaced lenses provide crisp and sharp vision.
CRIZAL AVANCE WITH SCOTCHGUARD
The latest technology in an antireflective lens that offers a 1 year warranty against scratches. This lens ensures the clearest vision by reducing:
- GLARE caused by reflections, especially at night or when working on computers
- SCRATCHES which reduce visual discomfort
- SMUDGES which diffuse light as it hits the lens and blur your vision
- DUST which can be an obstacle to sharp vision
- WATER DROPS which distort vision
Quality Eyeglasses Take a Little Extra Time and Expertise.
If some other optical providers offer One Hour Service, why should you wait? The most common problem we encounter is a patient unhappy with their glasses made at a discounted eyeglass facility. A high quality pair of eyeglasses can't be delivered in a "fast food" style.
- Atlanta Eye Care uses years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by our trained technician, who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation - no "older models" or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a US facility where they don't ship unless they are just right.
Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don't own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.